How do you cancel your Wall Street Journal subscription without having to call customer service? Canceling your WSJ Digital subscription is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into Your Account: First, make sure you're logged into your Wall Street Journal account. You can do this by visiting WSJ.com and clicking on the "Sign In" button.
- Access Your Account Settings: After logging in, navigate to your account settings. You'll usually find this option by clicking on your profile picture or your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Subscription Management: Look for a section called "Subscription" or "Manage Subscription." Click on that option.
- Cancel Subscription: Within the Subscription Management section, you should see the option to cancel your subscription. Click on it.
- Follow the Prompts: WSJ might ask you for a reason for canceling your subscription. Provide your reason for cancellation if asked.
- Confirmation: You'll receive a confirmation message that your WSJ subscription has been canceled. Be sure to keep a record of this confirmation for your records in case you are billed unexpectedly in the future.
- Double-Check Billing: To be extra cautious, it's a good idea to check your next credit card or other billing statement to ensure that you're no longer being charged for your WSJ Digital subscription.
And that's it! Your WSJ Digital subscription should be canceled. If you ever change your mind or want to resubscribe in the future, you can easily do so by logging back into your WSJ account and selecting a subscription plan that suits your needs.
Why is it so Hard to Cancel WSJ?
One major complaint about WSJ subscriptions was that it was really hard to cancel. In fact, hundreds of subscribers complained that the cancellation link was hidden, so the WSJ made some changes. It's now pretty easy to cancel through the app or online, but just make sure you do so before the last day of your billing cycle or you might be charged for the next month.
Remember, if you have any difficulties or specific questions regarding your subscription, you can always reach out to WSJ's customer support for assistance. They are usually quite helpful and responsive.